The Ultimate Guide to White Label Web Design
The term white label refers to an operating system, application, or program that is branded by an organization and sold under its brand. It also implies that the final user interface of the product is designed with the specific end user in mind.
For example, if a financial services company designs its own set of banking software for its clients, it will be called ‘White Label’ banking software. Read on to know more about White Label Web Design and its applications.
What is White Label Web Design?
White-label web design is the design and development of a product that an organization or company brands under its name and logo. White-label websites are branded by an organization and sold under their brand.
The client of the website should create the logo and branding of the website. White-label web designs are services that are branded and controlled by the white-labeled service provider. Examples include:
- Brand new software
- Game Development
- Application Development
- Content Management Systems
- Functional and On-demand web services
Types of White Label Web Design
Brand new software – These products are branded by an organization and developed by the organization itself. The corporation develops the product per its client’s requirements and then launches it under its brand.
Game Development – These are websites or software that are developed using software like Game Development tools and are branded by an organization.
Application Development – These are websites or software developed using Application Development tools and branded by an organization.
Content Management Systems – These web-based systems allow organizations to manage and store essential content like blogs, websites, and e-learning.
Functional and On-demand web services – These are web-based services that customers can access instantly. The service provider controls the exact functionality and execution of the services.
Brand Recognition and Reputation Management – White Label web design solutions are widely used for brand recognition and reputation management. These are websites or software that are branded by an organization and sold under the name of another organization. For example, if a financial services company designs its own set of banking software for its clients, it will be called ‘White Label’ banking software.
How to define a Brand for White Label Website?
You have decided to brand your website. Great! Now, the question is how you are going to define your brand. There are some key things you should consider while defining your website’s brand.
- What is your business purpose?
- What will be the benefit to the customers if they buy your product?
- What is your product/solution?
- What are the key benefits of your product/solution?
Benefits of White Label Web Design?
White-label websites are a great way to create a branded experience while delivering a standard website. There are many benefits of white-label web design, which include
- Higher Visibility – A white-label website allows you to create a unique brand and offer high visibility for your business. People will associate your brand with your product/solution and be more likely to buy your product.
- Increased Brand Recall – In the business world, the brand is the critical thing that determines the success of a product or company. A standard website will not change the brand recall of the brand. But with white-label branding, the brand will get a new identity and be more recallable.
- More Sales – The purpose of using white-label solutions is to increase the sales of the product/solution. A white-label solution will help you create a branded website and add a new level to your product sales.
- Stronger Position in the Market – The branded website will help you establish a strong market position. Since the customers will be more trustful if they see your branded website, they will be more likely to buy your product.
Steps to develop White Label Web Application
Now that you have understood the importance of white-label web design and how it can add value to your product/solution, it is time to develop a white-labeled website. Follow these steps while developing a white-label website.
Understand your business – Your website/s solution will mainly depend on your business. Now, you should understand the nature of your business and the competitors in the market and then design your website accordingly.
Understand the client requirements – The next step is to understand the client’s exact requirements and build the website/application accordingly.
Create the content for the website/application – It is necessary to create the content for the website/application so it can be used for several purposes.
Find the right design for the website/application – It is essential to find the right design for the website/application. The design should be user-friendly, visually appealing, and SEO-friendly.
Launch the website/application – Once you have all the steps completed, it is time to launch your website/application.
White-label web designs are a great way to bring a new level of value to your product/solution. These are websites that are branded by an organization and sold under the name of another organization. These are mainly used for brand recognition and reputation management.
These are websites or software developed using software like Branding tools and sold under another organization’s brand name. By understanding the different types of white label web design, companies can choose the best approach for their specific situation and offer their clients a high-quality website that meets their unique needs.